Every successful expedition requires the right combination of tools and team, especially that trusted partner who’s with you all the way.
What’s RISE with SAP?
RISE with SAP program is a comprehensive offering from SAP designed to simplify and accelerate the journey of SAP customers from their legacy SAP ERPs to the new S/4HANA cloud, private edition and public cloud. S/4HANA is the successor of the SAP Business Suite or SAP ECC, and they were on-premise solutions only and will be out of support by the end of 2027.
SAP recognizes companies’ challenges moving to S/4HANA by the end of 2027, and they need dedicated resources and support for their cloud adoption, a multi-year undertaking that is no simple task. Therefore, it formed the RISE with SAP program to ease its customers’ digital transition to the new cloud ERP and overcome the difficulties of cloud migration with a single contract for software and services.
As you commence your cloud transformation journey in the RISE with SAP program, you’ll encounter S/4HANA’s limited job scheduling capabilities that require smart business process automation through an enterprise job scheduler—introducing RunMyJobs by Redwood, the #1 recommended job scheduler for SAP customers.
Why RunMyJobs Is The #1 Job Scheduler For SAP Customers
SAP with RISE customers may assume their current or all job schedulers will work with S/4HANA, but the reality is that not all of them are compatible with S/4HANA. You need an out-of-the-box, SAP-certified workload automation platform that won’t impede your transition.
Integration and Flexibility
It’s important to choose a workload automation platform that can integrate seamlessly with S/4HANA, other SAP solutions, existing applications and the cloud services today and in the future. This includes cloud storage, data centers and other applications.
RunMyJobs allows immediate, seamless integration through native API connections to maintain a clean core. This approach simplifies the process, enabling businesses to leverage the advanced capabilities of S/4HANA fully. RunMyJobs also guarantees unlimited connectivity, covering SAP and non-SAP infrastructures and applications, addressing today’s needs and preemptively adapting to future demands.
When evaluating a new job scheduler solution consider its ability to handle workloads efficiently and effectively in the cloud environment or risk scalability issues with cloud infrastructure and applications.
RunMyJobs is a native cloud platform with a guaranteed 99.95% SaaS uptime and zero-effort maintenance, so you can be confident to run millions of transactions daily and deliver the expected performance. With lightweight, self-updating agents compatible with Windows, Linux, AIX, macOS and more. Users have complete control over servers and script execution. RunMyJobs also simplifies load balancing and process prioritization for resource usage optimization, offering unmatched flexibility for streamlined workflows.
Having a clear migration plan in place ensures a smooth transition from the old solution to the new one. This includes defining the scope of the migration, setting timelines and deadlines, and defining roles and responsibilities for each team member involved in the process.
With 30 years of in-house migration experience, RunMyJobs’s proven migration process minimizes time, effort and risk. Our team of experts will help lead your migration strategy, using tested tools and established processes to ensure a seamless, painless experience. RunMyJobs and your legacy product run in parallel to ensure no process disruptions during multiphase RISE migrations.
Training and Support
Employee training on a new workload automation solution and sufficient support is critical when transitioning to S/4HANA.
RunMyJobs provides extensive training from the start, including instructor led onsite classes, on-demand e-learning courses, and hands-on, practical in-platform training. This ensures a thorough understanding of each step, captures every nuance, and enables proactive identification and resolution of potential obstacles. The comprehensive training and support ensure every user is knowledgeable, ready and capable of exploiting the full potential of RunMyJobs. You also get the highest SLAs in the industry with 24/7 availability and 15-minute response times and a dedicated support engineer oversees all your open tickets.
We know the high importance of security, which must be a factor for any job scheduler. Find out any potential job scheduler’s security protocols, compliance certifications and data protection policies to ensure that robust security measures are in place to keep your data and applications protected.
RunMyJobs maintains compliance at all times with best-in-class SaaS encryption and security policies. Adhering to strict security and compliance standards, Redwood’s certifications include: ISO 27001, ISAE 3402 Type II, SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type II, TX-RAMP Provisional Certification and Cloud Security Alliance STAR Level 1. No confidential data is transferred and all platform communications are fully encrypted (TLS 1.2+, SSL).
With all of these vital factors to consider from the start of your S/4HANA transition, enterprises need a trusted SAP partner to work alongside you throughout the RISE program. RunMyJobs is certified for RISE and has a long history and proven track record of automating SAP customers’ mission-critical business processes.
Why RunMyJobs Is Your Trusted SAP Partner
RunMyJobs secures your success in the RISE program as it’s a cloud-based, fully modern SaaS platform built to scale that enables your transformation to the cloud while keeping automations running as you transition to S/4HANA. RunMyJobs’ reliability is well-documented through its enduring partnership and mutual trust with SAP.
- Trusted by SAP for 2 Decades: Redwood is the company behind SAP BPA and SAP’s partner of choice for workload automation since 2004, with more than 450 joint customers. RunMyJobs has developed APIs and formulated solutions that resonate with SAP’s objectives and values, creating a mutually beneficial relationship that significantly advantages the end-users.
- Keeps A Clean Core: RunMyJobs is the only enterprise job scheduler that can directly integrate S/4HANA, SAP BTP and other SAP solutions in the workload automation space without requiring any custom code or special infrastructure. You’ll get access to 1000+ out-of-the-box SAP wizards and templates to work seamlessly
- Leader for SAP Automation: RunMyJobs has the most SAP certifications than any other job scheduler, including integration with RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Industry Cloud Utilities, and the industry’s deepest and broadest support for SAP solutions. Future certified integrations continue to be co-developed with SAP.
- Unlock Efficiencies for RISE: RunMyJobs consolidates job scheduling requirements in a powerful platform, enables companies to build automation faster with drag-and-drop visual process editor and prebuilt templates, and job orchestration across both current and future SAP ecosystem.
When going through RISE with SAP, it’s crucial to have a reliable job scheduler designed for SAP. You should be selective and do your due diligence to set your organization up for success and avoid issues in the future.
RunMyJobs is renowned for its seamless and direct integration with S/4HANA with prebuilt SAP connectors and templates. RunMyJobs offers the unique ability to maintain a clean core strategy and the unparalleled adaptability and flexibility to evolve with changing tech environments. The enduring, strategic partnership with SAP, spanning multiple decades and rooted in mutual trust and collaborative growth, reinforces RunMyJobs’ reliability and stature in automation.
As you begin your SAP S/4HANA transition in the RISE with SAP program, Redwood is ready to serve as your trusted partner.
- We invite you to discuss with our experts in a demo for your automation strategy to achieve your digital transformation goals and escalate your journey with RISE with SAP to uncharted territories.
- Want to know how other SAP companies used RunMyJobs to improve their operations? Watch the on-demand webinar on how smart SAP automation with RunMyJobs is helping a single person in Salling Group do the work of 20 and manage over 4 million SAP jobs per month, meeting every SLA every day for almost two years and counting!