SIMPLE, SECURE ARCHITECTURE
- Single-tenant cloud architecture with zero-effort maintenance and guaranteed 99.95% uptime
- Securely access RunMyJobs’ intuitive interface through any browser without installation
- Access SAP, Oracle, AS/400, VMS and other applications and web services directly through TLS 1.2+ encrypted, agentless connections
- Control servers and run scripts with lightweight, self-updating agents for Windows, Linux, AIX, HPUX, macOS, OpenVMS, and Solaris
- Easily set flexible load balancing and process priorities across applications
FOCUS ON AUTOMATION NOT ADMINISTRATION
MAINTAIN SECURITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- RunMyJobs’ comprehensive security makes it easy to fit in with your architecture and security models
- All connections between RunMyJobs and your existing infrastructure are TLS 1.2+ encrypted and originate from your network to ensure secure access
- Use RunMyJobs’ built-in authentication or SSO/SAML 2.0+ integration such as Okta, Ping Identity, PingFederate, or Microsoft Azure AD
NO ONE ELSE DELIVERS AUTOMATION AS SaaS
Some automation tools claim you can host their code on a public or private cloud as Infrastructure-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service. But that partial approach still leaves you with all the ongoing effort and responsibility for maintaining and upgrading the automation software. RunMyJobs is the ONLY workload automation solution purpose-built for delivery as SaaS from the start.
THE ADVANTAGES OF RUNMYJOBS SaaS
AWARD-WINNING SaaS WORKLOAD AUTOMATION
RunMyJobs is recognized by analysts Enterprise Management Associates® (EMA) as the “Best Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Workload Automation Solution” in its latest Radar™ Report for Workload Automation.
Hear Dan Twing, Intelligent Automation Analyst and President and COO of EMA explain why – and what that means for you.