Director, Product Marketing
As a Director of Product Marketing, you will help create and communicate our vision and value proposition, working collaboratively across the company to align the entire organization as well as informing content to share with prospects, customers, analysts, the field, and the broader market.
Redwood Software delivers IT and business process automation to help modern enterprises excel in the digital age. Redwood orchestrates and automates business processes across complex hybrid IT environments so enterprise organizations can focus on business agility, cost efficiency, and customer experiences. Our automation solutions help thousands of organizations across 150 countries execute with speed and precision.
With the backing of Turn/River Capital, Redwood has recently merged with Advanced Systems Concepts Inc, solidifying our position as the leader in business and IT process automation. This marks an exciting time to join Redwood and become part of this dynamic growth strategy across the US, UK and throughout Europe.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive, supportive, coaching culture, giving you the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our team members and senior management.
About The Position
We are looking for a seasoned Director of Product Marketing who is knowledgeable and passionate about Enterprise B2B SaaS offerings. You will be the expert focused on how to position our offerings to impact our industry presence. You will help create and communicate our vision and value proposition, working collaboratively across the company to align the entire organization as well as informing content to share with prospects, customers, analysts, the field, and the broader market.
You are a detail-oriented, organized professional, excited to grow your career in Talent Acquisition and HR.
- Manage and continuously improve the Product Marketing related processes within Redwood
- Define and execute the go-to-market strategy for Redwood products including messaging pricing, positioning, and sales enablement
- Identify communities of Redwood’s buyer personas and determining market messages
- Understand marketplace dynamics, including competitors, and produce effective sales tools to favorably position Redwood products
- Research and analyze competitors to provide product, technology and business insight for competitive analysis, sales intelligence, and product positioning
- Assist in the development of product marketing collateral for downstream marketing and sales enablement including standard pitch presentations, data sheets, white papers, webinar presentations, blogs, e-books, and competitive battle cards
- Work closely with Product Management and other teams to execute best-in-class, timely product launches and initiatives, and help customers, press, and analysts understand why what we’re doing is valuable to the market
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B, enterprise software and/or SaaS/cloud environments, and ready to hit the ground running by sharing and implementing best practices on day one
- Proven success in taking multiple products to launch and beyond
- Industry experience with IT and line of business decision-makers, buyers and influencers
- Demonstrated portfolio of impactful content spanning customer and sales facing deliverables
- Ability to produce own content and also project manage marketing services resources to design creative and unique deliverables
- Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to synthesize technology to create compelling customer value propositions and content by persona
- Experience with creating competitive battle cards, sales plays, customer-facing PowerPoint decks, sales training presentations, and presenting at industry/customer events
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field preferred; MBA or advanced degree a plus
The Legal Bit
Redwood is an equal opportunity employer. Redwood prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by regional or local laws. We also prohibit discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful and will have a zero tolerance policy applied to it.
Redwood will comply with all local data protection laws, including GDPR when it comes to the handling and processing of personal data. All resume’s submitted to Redwood will be retained for 6 months (12 months with your consent) after submission for recruitment purposes. Should you wish for us to remove your personal data from our recruitment database, please email us directly on [email protected]