At every period-end, finance and accounting organizations are under extreme time pressure. Both manual effort and technology are deployed to complete close processes, such as intercompany reconciliation, within required Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Solving for roadblocks during the closing period is key to regaining time for value-added activities. Leaders can drive efficiency in two ways:
1. Eliminating manual steps, comparisons, and investigations from the process – decreasing time to completion and increasing accuracy.
2. Performing upstream preparation activities continuously, rather than waiting for period-end to reconcile.
Join Pratap Gulabrao (VP Global AMS Operations @Cognitus) and Devin Gharibian-Saki (Chief Solutions Officer @Redwood) and learn how forward-thinking enterprises are:
• Resolving complex intercompany reconciliation within time constraints
• Automatically identifying and correcting exceptions as they occur
• Improving their teams’ work/life balance by mitigating the period-end crunch
We Look forward to seeing you at 11:30 AM ET on November 17th!
If you can’t attend the webinar live, register anyways and we will send you the recording afterwards.
Where Automation Happens.™
© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Google Tag Manager
Redwood Form Autofill
Google / DoubleClick
A new Portal account can be requested by a colleague with access to the Support Portal. Please ask him/her to create a Portal Account Request. If you have questions or if assistance is needed, please contact support.
Or already have an account: